Thursday, March 11, 2010

Created for the people who matter the most...You!

(Click Picture for full size)

Hey guys! Thank you so much for checking this new section of the website out. I felt it was important to create a place for the members of Immortals to get all important information in one area. Along with many other guilds, our front page news had been dedicated to boss kills and recruitment. I wanted to give you all a useful tool in bettering the communication within the guild.

Examples of what you might find here:
Upcoming Events & Contests
Information on upcoming patches and changes
Links to information within the WoW Community
Fun things related to our guild :)


I (and hopefully others) will be posting here on a regular basis so check back often. If anyone is interested in posting information for other guild members I would gladly accept the help. Just get with me in the game.

Once again, thank you guys for you effort and teamwork. You make this guild what it is today! I hope you find this to be very helpful.

~Saya

No comments:

Post a Comment